Search This Blog

Favorite mountain at Disneyland?

Monday, June 15, 2009

UP review (contains spoilers)

All I have to say is one word....stunning.
Pixar has done it again with UP, which by far is one of the best Pixar films made, heck one of the best animated films ever made. The beautiful story of Carl and Ellie's relationship touched my heart very deeply and I felt so happy for them. The next part of the film is one the most moving and depressing moments in an animated feature aside from Bambi's mother getting shoot. I never, ever cry at a movie ever. This movie proved me wrong. I was in tears at the saddening death of Ellie and Carl's reaction to her death, which set up the movie really well. After that, this movie was filled with comedy and laughter, but at the same it was sentimental.
The next thing to comment on this movie would be its stunning and beautiful landscape, characters, plot, soundtrack, and conflicts.Great job again Pixar, another 10 out of 10 for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment